* New generation of high purity material ideally suited for scale-up to process levels
* Available in a range of particle sizes from 3µm, 5µm and larger
* Available in a wide range of pore diameters form 120 to 1000 Angstrom
* Optimal-L is ideally suited for testing hydrophilic compounds that are not normally retained by other C18-based packing materials
* Carefully packed to ensure low back pressures and excellent column to column reproducibility
* Supplied with test mixture and quality control performance report
Optimal ODS-H is the most generally applicable of the Optimal phases and can be used for both specialist applications involving acid and basic compounds or mixtures of both. Optimal ODS-H is also particularly well suited to general purpose method development.
Optimal ODS-L has a slightly lower carbon loading (15%) than the ODS-H and is useful for the analysis of a wide range of hydrophilic compounds which are normally not retained by other C18 based packing material.
One particular advantage is that even pure water can be used as the eluent without the need for any organic modifier. Highly polar samples only soluble in water may be separated by this packing material, e.g. sugars and other saccharides (see example below). Optimal ODS-L is also as useful for analyzing hydrophobic samples which are currently chromatographed on competitor C8 materials. Like ODS-H, this packing material is also fully end-capped.
Optimal ODS-L is also based on the same high purity silica as the Optimal ODS-H material which ensures the high degree of inertness and lack of peak tailing.
- Temesil packed HPLC columns Temesil packed HPLC conventional column. Temesil features * 100% compatible...
- Arrowsil packed HPLC columns Arrowsil features * 100% reliable phase directly equivalent to Thermo...
- Deuterium (d2) Lamps UV/Vis Detector Lamps •redanalytical produces a range of low cost,...
- Standard Chromatography Vials With a focus on HPLC / GC Autosampler vials, high...