With a focus on HPLC / GC Autosampler vials, high quality, low cost are the “•red approved” chromatography vials.
GC vials and HPLC vials suitable for autosamplers requiring 1.5ml vials, 1.8ml vials and 2ml vials.
- produced from high quality Schott or Alcan tubing only
- in Type I Class A (33 Expansion) glass for clear vials and
- Type I Class B for amber vials (for light sensitive products)
- 100% guaranteed.
- From a quality, established European
- Readily available, key lines stocked in UK
- High specification, manufacturing
tolerances available on request.
- Low, controlled, impurities based on
reliable sourcing from established tubular
Vials are available in Clear or Amber glass, with crimp cap, screw cap or snap cap closures.
Vials are also available with a ‘write on spot’.
Crimp neck vials have a wide 11mm opening.
Snap neck vials have a large 11mm opening.
Screw cap vials have a standard 9mm opening.
Closures available include standard aluminimum and magnetic steel for the crimp type.
Septas used include PTFE/red rubber, PTFE/white silicone, PTFE/Silicone/PTFE and also pre slit silicone septa.
Certificated vial and cap combination will also be available.
- 2mL Crimp top vials and caps 2mL Crimp Cap Autosampler Vials Large opening vials with 11mm...
- 2mL Screw thread vials and caps 2mL Screw Cap Autosampler Vials Large neck opening vials with...
- 2mL Snap cap vials and caps 2mL Snap Cap Autosampler Vials Snap/crimp top vials Large opening...
- Head Space Vials 6mL, 10mL and 20mL glass vials suitable for GC Headspace...
- Arrowsil packed HPLC columns Arrowsil features * 100% reliable phase directly equivalent to Thermo...