•red ® have a full range of organic standard solutions and analytical solutions.
- ASTM, PAH and EPA methods
- European Pharmacopoeia
- Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) Congeners Mixtures
- WHO Dioxin / PCB mixtures
And many more. Ask your local distributor for a catalogue.
This high-quality collection of standards has a long shelf-life. Shelf life is typically 12 months from opening or 24 months from dispatch. Where appropriate, standard solutions come fully supported with certificates of analysis.
- petrochemical standards: metallo-organic, crackle test, fuel dilution, soot content, Karl Fischer, Nitrogen, Sulphur, Chlorine, Lead, physical tests (viscosity, cloud point, flash point, etc.)
- Biodiesel standards: single and multi component solutions, methanol, FAME mixes
- Environmental: Single components, neat solutions, multi-component solutions to EPA and CLP series etc.
All •red® approved standards are produced by a European ISO 9001:2000 NIST traceable, accredited manufacturer of traceable inorganic and organic standards.
Manufacturer accredited as complying with the requirements of ISO 17025:2005 and Guide 34-2000
- Custom Made Standards Requests •red ® have a full range of organic standard solutions...
- Inorganic Standard Solution AS – Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Mono Element and Multi Element...
- Permeation Tubes For use with the Permeation Calibration System. The permeation tubes...